We got the chance to babysit our nephew Nolan for a few hours this afternoon. He is four months old and quite a little stud. Payton and Brady love their cousin. PR showers him with kisses, and Brady does his best to put Nolan's pacifier in his mouth. It sometimes ends up in his eye, his nose, etc., but hey, he's trying! I had fun playing with the black and white setting on my camera. Here are a few shots...
Thanks Auntie Cara for watching me this afternoon! I had so much fun and loved all my kisses from Payton! Sorry I cried so loud when I was a hungry boy! I'm just growing so big, if you couldn't tell! I loved cuddling with you when I took my nap! Hopefully I'll see you soon! Love, Nolan
1 comment:
Thanks Auntie Cara for watching me this afternoon! I had so much fun and loved all my kisses from Payton! Sorry I cried so loud when I was a hungry boy! I'm just growing so big, if you couldn't tell! I loved cuddling with you when I took my nap! Hopefully I'll see you soon! Love, Nolan
Post a Comment