Monday, June 16, 2008

We Clean Up Pretty Well...

On Saturday night, our good family friend Ernie got married. Since a lot of you who read this blog know Ernie, I thought you'd enjoy seeing a few pictures. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was rockin'. Also, I've realized we've been in our bathing suits for the last few posts, so I figured it might be nice to show our "fancier" side...
Ernie & Kim (and their favorite "nephew" Nolan)The "Jansen" KidsThe whole crew! (minus PR & Brady who were at Grandma Inge's for the night)

2 comments:

EJJ said...

you all look awesome! where was the wedding located? tell Ernie I said congrats :)

Cara S. said...

@Emily: Ernie & Kim got married at the same church Wes and I did. Their reception was at the Ken Caryl Mansion up near the foothills. Very cool! Thanks for the comment...