We are so happy that fall has finally arrived. There is nothing better than warm sunny days paired with crisp cool nights. Not to mention the start of football season. The leaves have started falling and the kids are loving it!
I love the one of Payton jumping! That is so funny that we both have such big boys who are almost in the same percentiles for heights and weights-just 9 months apart!
Yes fall is a beautiful! Lets see...Aspen yellow vs pine needle brown. Yea, yellow is better. remember palm trees stay green always! Boy I do miss the northeast colors!
I can see why Rylan loves to be at your house. Brady can move! And Payton - well she is doing her Payton thing as she has done since birth. She was born to dance.
4 comments:
I love the one of Payton jumping! That is so funny that we both have such big boys who are almost in the same percentiles for heights and weights-just 9 months apart!
Yes fall is a beautiful! Lets see...Aspen yellow vs pine needle brown. Yea, yellow is better. remember palm trees stay green always! Boy I do miss the northeast colors!
I can see why Rylan loves to be at your house.
Brady can move! And Payton - well she is doing her Payton thing as she has done since birth. She was born to dance.
Love you guys,
Nancy Kwas
We hope there will stll be a few yellow leaves left at the end of the month.
See you Syers' then.
THe Kwasteniets
Post a Comment