Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sleepover!

Payton invited her friend Addie over for their very first sleepover. The girls had a great time playing, eating dinner, and watching a Tinkerbell movie before going to bed. I asked if I could snap their picture, and they struck this pose and told me they were best friends. They both fell asleep in Payton's big bed with no hassle. A great night for everyone!

3 comments:

DebandTony said...

Big step! I can't believe how OLD Addie is getting! :) Looks like the girls had a good time! Congrats on our new nephew, too! How exciting!

Sweet Home Colorado said...

She is so grown up! It almost makes me want to cry! And she looks adorable in the picture too!

daddybruce said...

Payton and Addie look so cute in that picture... and so grown up! Glad to see her building such a good friendship with Addie.