Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Day

Can you think of any better memory from elementary school than Field Day? One whole day spent outside competing in potato sack races, jump roping contests, speed races, and more. Payton got to experience her first ever Field Day this morning. I asked her about her thoughts for the day...

What was your favorite thing about field day? Everything!

How many ribbons did you win? Four. Two first place, and two fourth place.

What were the ribbons for? I won the shoe kick and the hurdle jump. The other ribbons were for jump rope, and I don't remember the other one. (There were ribbon races and non-ribbon races)

What other game did you like? Capture The Flag/Freeze Tag, Bouncy Balls, and the Shoe Kick.

Preparing for the Hurdle Race...

Arabella, Molly, Hailey, and PaytonBouncy Balls...Capture The Flag/Freeze Tag
Jump The Creek...

1 comment:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Go P! Wow! I'm surprised they still do ribbons...not very many elementary schools do any more!