Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why Blogging Has Decreased The Last Month

For anyone who might not already know, we are moving! We put our house on the market at the end of March, it sold at the end of April, and we are leaving at the end of May! More details to come, but after 8 years, we will soon be saying goodbye to our house on Scorpio Drive. Very bittersweet.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

Jut and Chris said...

Congrats on the new place!! Although I do not envy you the process of moving. :) Enjoy your new home!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to repay you this weekend for the 5 times you've helped us move! Congrats on closing and we'll look forward to watching our kids grow up in the new pad.

Gwen

Trish said...

I was thinking about coming by with Nate tonight, but I figured we would be in the way. Have us over as soon as you guys get settled in, looking forward to seeing your new home!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Congrats! That is quite a feat in this economy. I can't wait to see the new place and play some settlers in the new space. Let us know when the house warming party is and we will be there. HA HA