Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back Track To: Labor Day

Abby posted some better-late-than-never Labor Day pics last week. I have some of the same pics on my camera! I've been meaning to post them, I just keep getting side tracked by a million other things!

We had a great day up at the cabin. It was cooler than the 4th of July, so that was nice. We headed up early for breakfast...it's been a while since we've had a big sit down breakfast. There's just nothing like blueberry pancakes and sausage cooked outside!
Landon had a great day at the cabin, although the crawling stage is tough. He's hard to confine to a blanket, and crawling around inevitably ends with gravel in the mouth!
The little boys played some mean rounds of shuffle board...
The big boys played with their remote control cars...
Payton brought Rosalind along. They spent at least an hour making "soup". Then they joined my mom, Gwen, and I for a ladies hike!
Mark had a great time just chillin'.
We actually decided to pack up a little early and head home before dinner. Grandma Inge's pool closes on Labor Day, so we got there just in time to take one last summer dip. It was a great end to a great day!

No comments: