On Thursday mornings, I don't have to teach. I still have to go to school in the afternoons for practice or a game, but from 9:00 when I drop Payton off at school until 11:15 when I pick Brady up from preschool, I have a little window of time to hang out just with Landon. For the first few weeks of the school year, my mornings were filled with Dr. appointments, errands, laundry, etc. But last Thursday morning I had a special treat. My good friend Kristin, who also teaches at AHS, came over for a visit with her son Sam. Sam is 6 months old and has had quite a roller coaster ride during his first few months of life. Most of you have seen their
blog over on my blog list, so you know all about his fight. As of right now, Sam is doing really well and is a happy, chubby, awesome little dude. It was so much fun to relax, drink a Starbucks drink, and catch up with Kristin. Plus, Landon really enjoyed having someone his own size to hang out with! Thanks for coming over Kristin, it was great seeing you and Sam. Let's do it again soon!
This is as good as the picture gets with two little boys.

What a little stud.
4 comments:
So sweet! I follow Sam's blog every once in awhile and I'm so glad to hear he is doing well! Glad you are enjoying your little bits of free time...you deserve it! And I'm sure it's fun to have a little alone time with Lando!
Yay! We had a such a good time! Looking forward to doing it again sometime soon. :) Landon is such a cute little guy.
So cool to see such a handsome little man after such a tough start to life. We'll pray he continues down this healthy path!
Gwen
What a couple of wild a crazy little babies. Luckily for both of them, their mommies kick butt!
Post a Comment