Saturday, December 6, 2014

"Ghouls" Night!

Towards the end of October, I hosted "Ghouls' Night."  All of my lady friends were invited...the invited instructed them to wear a LBD (little black dress), and I would help them accessorize with a witch's hat once they arrived.

So, I got the house all spooked up and waited for everyone to arrive.

Dana and Trish drinking Trish's "witch's brew".

Jen and Kim.
Jen and Kim and Kim's wine!
Julie and Sarah.
Julie, Moi, Gwen, and Patty.
Me and my beautiful s-i-l's...
And all the lovely "witches" once they arrived!
Everyone helped bring a side, an app, or a portion of dessert, so we enjoyed an awesome dinner at the dining room table.  It's so fun to eat, drink, and LAUGH every once in a while without having to heat up chicken nuggets and clean little faces!
Photo bomb by Gwen!
After dinner, we fired up the chocolate fountain and filled our bellies with messy sweet deliciousness.
At the end of the night, we also exchanged favorites gifts.  We've done this several times already, but it's fun to have everyone bring a few of their favorite things, trade, and go home with fun new gifts!  Here Gwen is trying on her new boot socks, and Trish is measuring them?! 
My best pals Blanche and Donna.
The night was super fun, and I am so glad that I am a part of this fun group of ladies!

3 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

A really fun night! Thanks for hosting! My favorite pic is of Kim and her wine! Ha!

Trish said...

I would have to agree with Abby! Such a fun night, as always. Thanks for hosting Stacy!

Dana said...

Love this post! Stacy - you are the best :)