I've been having some weird issues with Blogger and running out of storage for my photos, so posting Halloween blogs has taken a long time! I finally got these pics to upload, so here we go! On Monday night before Halloween, we got together with Brad, Jayne, Cohen, and Arie for some pizza and pumpkin carving.
Payton drew her own face on her pumpkin and carved almost the whole thing herself.
Cohen wasn't so sure about the mess...
Brady? He's always messy, so this was just a normal day for him.
Landon, of course, had to be a part of the carving action.
Brady hanging out with Uncle Bradley.
The finished masterpieces!
Landon was in awe...
At the end of the evening, we toasted pumpkin seeds. I'm not sure why there is a line in the picture, oh well! They were delicious!
1 comment:
You know what I love about this post? Wesley is smiling, a genuine smile, in one of the first photos. And no middle finger involved!
Gwen
Post a Comment