Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Tribute To Diego's House Of Balls

A few weeks ago, my dear friend Gwen posted a lovely story about the new addition to her son's playroom...Diego's House of Balls. She told the world how amazing the plastic-blow-up-tent-with-50-plastic-balls was and how much RJ enjoyed it. She also said she got the idea from her mom Nancy who had decided to buy Diego's House of Balls for US as a joint birthday gift for PR and Brady.

Well, my kiddos have certainly enjoyed this fabulous toy...
Gwen also expressed the joy she experienced knowing that 1) I do not have a playroom, and 2) I am slightly obsessed with having an uncluttered, clean house.

This is what Diego's House of Balls looks like 75% of the time (pay special attention to the floor)...This is what my house looks like 75% of the time (pay special attention to the floor)...For these reasons, I wish to pay tribute to Diego's House of Balls (not to mention Gwen...and Nancy...). Thank you. Thank you so much.

No comments: