Thursday, May 1, 2008

Surprises, Patio Furniture, an Oma & an Opa.

A very random title for some random, yet-connected, thoughts. Let me explain...On Monday nights in the spring, I run an open gym for my volleyball players. Wes stays at home with the kids. When I got home this past Monday, this is what I found taped to the garage door:
After searching around the house for a few minutes, I found these sitting on our front porch!I was very excited about the gift because we spend so much time outdoors. Watching Wes shoot baskets, gardening, playing whiffle ball, etc. That led me to think about how much I love our newest back patio addition. Last summer, we came across the "orbit lounger." It looks as wierd as it sounds, but the ellipitcal-double-patio-chair is awesome! We spend a lot of time relaxing on it. See below:
And seeing this picture of my mom made me think about how lucky our kids are to have such a wonderful Oma & Opa. They have learned so much from spending time with their grandparents. Like how to fill bird feeders, how to pronouce rhododendrun, and how to bake brown bread, just to name a few.So, there you have it. Between surprises, patio furniture, an Oma, & an Opa, it's been a pretty good day.

1 comment:

DebandTony said...

What a great Mother's Day gift! So much fun! Love your kids :) Love Nolan's cheeks... hilarious! Hope we can get together soon!
Deb