Thursday, June 12, 2008

All Things Great & Small (& Messy)

We have recently had a few new additions to our home. One is big, one is very small, and the other was (I have already gotten rid of it!) very messy.

Big: A tunnel/tent contraption from PR's grandpa (Wes's Dad). It is enormous, and as you can guess, the kiddos think it's awesome! It's final location is yet to be determined. We set it up on the patio, and it almost took flight!

Small: "Katie" the mouse joined our family care of Grandma Tammy last week. I had volleyball camp, so she spent the day babysitting for us. I came home to find PR in love with her new pet. In spite of being stinky, she is kind of cute...

Very Messy: A package was shipped to me in this box FULL of packing peanuts. This was as good as a Six Flags roller coaster in PR and Brady's eyes. After two major vacuum/broom/dust pan sessions, this disaster had to go. But, it was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

DebandTony said...

God bless you for allowing the mouse to stay! You are a better woman/mom than me! Do you ever wonder where all the stuff is going to go or that you are going to have to start getting rid of furniture in order to accommodate all these toys?! :)

Meeks said...

I cant believe you let the kids play in those packing peanuts, LOL. I cringe at the clean up! They stick to everything! The kids do look like they had a blast though! Now the question is, will you ever let them do that again?