I finally finished putting together a movie of this year's Christmas adventures. We had an amazing holiday...celebrating with all of our family and friends, laughing a lot, an abundance of thoughtful gifts, and best of all, seeing it all through our kiddos' eyes. There's nothing like a four-year old's excitement on Christmas morning. So, I decided to lump all of the highlights together into one giant movie. (10 minutes long!) There were just too many fun clips I couldn't leave out. So, you might want to get a snack before you press play...enjoy!
Glory in the Gap
7 years ago
3 comments:
Awesome video my friend! I smiled through the whole thing and had a few tears coming down my face watching PR's reaction on Christmas morning. Ohh to be that filled with that much wonder and excitement. Love you guys!
It was a wonderful Christmas with so mnay special times with all of the kids and grandkids! A great journal of the season, Cara, and thanks to all of you for wonderful time(and extra gifts!) We love you and those grandkids with their excitement! Happy New Year!
Love, Oma and Opa
Isn't it great to see the excitement of the Christmas season through the eyes of your children! Your video of Payton and Brady on Christmas morning is so precious and the excitement is priceless.
Peg
Post a Comment