On Saturday night, Wes and I attended a villain-themed Halloween bash at the home of our friends Jeremy and Lindsay. We threw around several ideas...Pete Carroll (the coach of USC), Black Mamba from Kill Bill, and clowns (people are scared of those right?!) but nothing seemed to materialize. So, we decided to recycle one of our favorite costumes from a few years back and attend the party dressed as old people. No, old people are not villains, but we decided that getting old could be.
As we got ready, Brady and Payton weren't sure what to expect. Brady told me to "take that thing off your head" and Payton said I looked like a grandma. I guess that was the point.
We had a fun night of friends (I mean villains), food, and a rousing game of Pirate's Dice. Thanks Jer and Linds for a great night! And thanks, Gwen and Tim for taking care of the kiddos!
Grandma & Grandpa Syers. Man, getting old is a bummer...

Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Moriarti


Pirate's Dice. Arrrggg! Never trust a pirate!
No comments:
Post a Comment