Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brady's Big Boy Bunk Beds...It's About Time!

Brady FINALLY said goodbye to his crib and got his bunk beds this weekend. We ordered them about a month ago, but they were on back order. He was very ready for his big boy bed. He had been climbing out of and back into his crib during nap time to go potty, get toys, and shoot baskets. He helped pick out his "sports" bed and is very excited to get to play on it. Payton is also sure that she will be sleeping on the top! Brady thinks otherwise...

5 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Looks great! Congrats Brady on your new big boy bed! Cara, did you end up getting a new mattress?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bradster. Cute bedding too buddy. You've got great taste.

Aunt Gwen

Jayne said...

It looks so good and I love the bedding! I can't believe that Brady is that big already.

Anonymous said...

Brady, you are so lucky to have such a great new bed and are so grown up now! Opa and I can't wait to come over and crawl up on your ladder to the top! The room and bedding look great!

Oma

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! Man you guys definitely know how to decorate a boys room. I'm pretty suprised that he doesn't have a golden helmet bed though.