Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Fun

Yesterday I celebrated my 33rd birthday. It was an awesome day...breakfast with my mom and the kiddos in the morning, swimming with the fam during the day, and dinner at the Outback with Ves-a-lee in the evening. I'd chalk it up to a great day.

Saturday night, we celebrated with a party at my parents house...

The kids had a great time racing Opa.
The "big kids" playing as well...
And the rest of us had a great time relaxing.
We had a great shis-ka-bob (how do you spell that?!) dinner.
And of course, Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake for dessert!
Thank you everyone for making my birthday such a great day. I really do LOVE hanging out at my parents house and relaxing with you all. I love you very much, and I wouldn't want to celebrate any other way (well, maybe in Cancun :))

No comments: