THE BOYS!
That's right. We found out yesterday that Wes and Brady, along with our newborn SON, will outnumber Payton and I come December...we had our 2o week ultrasound and within the first five minutes, we definitely knew we were having a boy. I won't publish that picture for the world to see...we'll save the parental humiliation until after he is born. :)
Here's a profile pic of the little monkey.
That's right. We found out yesterday that Wes and Brady, along with our newborn SON, will outnumber Payton and I come December...we had our 2o week ultrasound and within the first five minutes, we definitely knew we were having a boy. I won't publish that picture for the world to see...we'll save the parental humiliation until after he is born. :)
Here's a profile pic of the little monkey.
I think this video footage is pretty unbelievable. The things we can see when they are only 1 pound and 7 inches from head to toe. Can you see his hiccups?
Look closely at this one. It's a close up of the little monkey's face. You can see his mouth is wide open at the beginning, maybe a yawn? Right towards the end, you can see it close.
We are so thankful for this new little monkey. Soon enough, we will be a family of five...
6 comments:
Yay...a boy! We sure do like those around here! Love him already!
Those videos are awesome! I love seeing his little heart beat. God never stops amazing me in his awesome creation! Congrats to the whole Syers Family.
Congrats on Baby BOY! Yeah, we LOVE boys! Payton is still holding strong :) Congrats on a healthy boy and a new buddy for Brady!
Congratulations!!! Glad all is looking good.
Yay!! Congratulations :) Thanks for sharing the pics and video!
Kristi
Love the little dude already. We're bound to have a boy now that we know what you're having. We just tend to do what you guys do.
Gwen
Post a Comment