Over the lifetime of this blog, I have written several posts about Payton and her preschool program adventures. Be it lifting up her dress, making binoculars with her hands, or falling backwards off the bleachers, Payton always kept us on the edge of our seats.
This year, it was Brady's turn. We attended his very first preschool Christmas program this morning. Let's just say that Brady really enjoyed himself. He sang (shouted) VERY LOUDLY...that's what the teachers told him to do after all, rang those bells (so intensely I was afraid they would fly out of his hand and into the third row of the pews), and did the hand motions (his personal favorite? The angel counting song of course!).
Here is a video of just a few of the songs...Brady is in the top left corner. He really gets going in the third verse of the Song 1. And sorry about the shaky video, I couldn't stop laughing.
2 comments:
Andrea Boccelli or more like a punk rocker or lead singer for a heavy metal band! Love it! Never seen Christmas songs sung with such rage! Hee hee! Love that boy!!!
C- we had Jack and Kate's preschool program this week, too. Kate refused to get up in front and sing, and Jack was the LOUDEST singer of them all :) Gotta love it. Praying for you this week! Please send the good news when your little bundle arrives. I'm putting in a special request for a phone call, because we're headed to Florida today and I probably won't check e-mail too often (if at all). Love You!
Krusty :)
Post a Comment