Saturday, January 7, 2012

January = Stock Show Time!

This past Thursday, we once again headed downtown for the Stock Show Parade. This year, Abby, Nolan, Heath, Brooks, Jayne, Cohen, Oma, Brady, Landon, and I joined in the fun. After a little craziness in the parking garage, we made it up to 17th street to watch the parade...

We saw horses...
Cowboys...Firetrucks...
More Horses...Rams...
Even More Horses...Tractors...REALLY BIG Tractors...And of course, the street sweeper who cleaned up all the poop!It was absolutely beautiful outside, so we stayed for a while and ate lunch. We had some delicious hot dogs from this stand.
We tried to snap a few pics of all of the boys. This is the best we got...
So, we just settled for silly faces instead.
The boys had a great time running around.
We had a great day!

3 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Thanks for a fun time! You got some great photos! I didn't get that many...maybe because I'm just getting used to this wrangling 3 kids thing! You are an old pro!

Trish said...

I love the pictures of all of the kids together! I think that the chaotic photos are often the best!

Anonymous said...

So sad we couldn't come. Fun day with the dudes! Reagan would have been way outnumbered. Cute pics friend.

Gwen