I just remembered I took some pictures a few weeks back during Arapahoe's Homecoming Week. The past few years, the parade has really taken off. The route goes through Streets of Southglenn which is great. Spectators have a great place to sit and watch. Almost all of the sports put together floats, so volleyball had three different trucks full of girls, one for each level (varsity, jv, and fresh. The soph team was at a tournament).
Here are my varsity girls...
Payton and Brady decided that they wanted to be a part of the parade this year, not just watch it. So, they hopped in the truck with the varsity girls and Landon and I headed down the street to watch!
Brad, Jayne, Cohen, and Arie, my mom and dad, and Tim and Rylan met up with us at Streets of Southglenn.
The boys anxiously awaiting the marching band.
Here come the varsity girls and Payton and Brady.
Brady was on the other side of the truck so I couldn't get a picture of him...
The wrestling boys definitely enjoyed themselves!
Grace, another one of my players, rode on the junior float to help hold up the giant Empire State Building.
The jv girls and Jordan.
And the freshman team.
It was a beautiful fall day and great way to end a fun week!
No comments:
Post a Comment