Sunday, December 16, 2012

Eat, Drink, and Trade Cookies!

On Monday night, I hosted a Cookie Exchange!  Abby, Jayne, and I each invited a few friends.  We made some apps, brought some drinks, and asked each guest to bring a double batch of baked deliciousness to share.  Here is the spread.  Isn't it awesome?!

Before sharing the cookies, we hung out, had some drinks and apps, and chatted.
My mom, Bre, and Becky (my next door neighbors and student! :))
Dana and Trish, the raven-haired beauties.
Katie, Jayne, Claire, and Lindsay.
Kim, Gwen, Lindsay, and Abby.
And me and my co-hostesses!

I didn't get any pictures of us walking around the table creating our cookie collections.  But, we all went home with an amazing spread of baked goods.  My family has pretty much consumed them all in one week!  Thanks everyone for coming (and thanks Gwen for my cool necklace!).  It was a great night!

2 comments:

Trish said...

So much fun!!!

Sweet Home Colorado said...

It was a great new tradition for us!