A few weeks ago, we celebrated dear Wesley's birthday. (I just keep falling behind with blogging!) My parents hosted our traditional "choose-your-own" meal at their house. Wes chose his favorite, bbq from Winstons. It is so good!
Nolan, Heath, and Brooks all had pink eye, so Abby had to stay home with boys (we missed you!). But, Mark came over to join the slightly smaller crew.
My mom found one of Brad's old hats, so Payton thought she was quite cool wearing it all night. :)
I know this picture is dark, but I'm not sure this little monkey could be any cuter!
Love these two!
Lando took advantage of the fact that Uncle Mark's lap was free most of the night!
Bradley and Arie. That little guy always seems to be sleeping, so he doesn't get into very many pictures!
Opening presents...
Brady is getting quite good at reading, so he helped his dad read the cards.
Grandma Tammy joined in the fun as well.
And finally, time for cake!
Happy Birthday Babeski. We love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment