A few Friday evenings ago (well, now it's been almost a month, but I started this a while ago...), I hosted our September's Ladies Night...A Patio/Football Color/Favorites Ladies Dinner Party!
We decided that the evening would be a combination of some of the ladies nights we had already done and really enjoyed.
So, just like our "Fancy" Dinner Party, we all signed up to bring delicious dishes...apps, main courses, sides, and desserts. This time, we ate apps on the patio and enjoyed the fall weather, then headed to the dining room for the main course.
Also at the "Fancy" Dinner Party, we dressed in country club attire. Given that it was football season, we decided to dress in the colors of our favorite football teams. But, like the girls in the south, attire had to be cute!
Dana, Jen, Gwen, and Trish...all of the gals sporting orange and blue. Go Broncos and Bears!
And Dana again, then me (Go Irish!) and Abby (Go Michigan!). I had seen a webpage on Pinterest that took your favorite t-shirt and made it into a dress of your choice. So, I sent my v-neck ND t-shirt off to Texas and a very nice lady created this awesome one shoulder dress with my choice of skirt fabric and bow color. I love it!
All the ladies...my mom and Wintre actually joined us for a while, but they didn't make it into a pic.
At the end of the evening, we did another round of Favorites Gifts. Everyone brings three of their favorite things...scarves, jewelry, nail polish, you name it, and we do a round robin gift exchange. It was great fun!Trish, Dana, Jen, and I were together last weekend and we decided that our next Ladies Night needs to involve some shopping and some dinner out. Can't wait!
Thanks for a super fun evening!
3 comments:
Such a fun night!!! Thanks!
So fun!!! Can't wait for the next one!
And the shopping and drinks were as wonderful as every other ladies' night. I love our group of friends!!
Post a Comment