I just finished making a movie from yesterday's Easter festivities, and I realized that Easter has got to be one of my favorite holidays. For as long as I can remember, we have headed over to Oma Bosch's house to bask in the long awaited sunshine (most years!), eat way too much awesome food, and let our competitive spirits shine as a ton of full grown adults and a handful of kids race around looking for the particular colored candy-filled plastic eggs. I absolutely love it. More importantly, I love spending time together as a family in celebration of spring and new life.
Glory in the Gap
7 years ago
4 comments:
Cute blog Cara. We miss you guys already...thanks for a great week!
Great video. It was a great day! Perfect weather, perfect food, perfect company. Thanks for including us in the Jansen love.
Gwen
Love it. That is such a cool tradition. I'm glad the weather was good for you.
I love the picture of all of the boys in plaid and the girls in pink! What a great day and how much fun it is to see Oma in charge of the egg hunt. She was just in her glory. Thanks for the blog to capture the fun.
Dad
Post a Comment