Of course, we love the pool too. I think it is such a nice combination of relaxation and play. Wahoo for the pool!
You take absolutely amazing pictures, and your children should all be Gap models.Hope vball is going well! I miss you guys (though I don't miss the 100 degree gym).
Oh my goodness, Cara!!! The new pics of the kids on the sidebar- AMAZING!!! They are so great! Little Landon- wow, what a cutie! Hope you're having a good start to the year and vball is going well! We'll come catch a game!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Of course, we love the pool too. I think it is such a nice combination of relaxation and play. Wahoo for the pool!
You take absolutely amazing pictures, and your children should all be Gap models.
Hope vball is going well! I miss you guys (though I don't miss the 100 degree gym).
Oh my goodness, Cara!!! The new pics of the kids on the sidebar- AMAZING!!! They are so great! Little Landon- wow, what a cutie! Hope you're having a good start to the year and vball is going well! We'll come catch a game!
Post a Comment