
I'm a week or so behind in blogging, but here is a picture of Payton on her very first day of 2nd grade. I was already at work for the day, so Daddy did a great job of getting Payton dressed, ready to go, and photographed! Wes said that Payton was very brave and after figuring out where her new class line was, she didn't need her dad to stand with her anymore :). Payton has Mrs. K-I for her teacher. She started going to her last year for reading, so she already feels very comfortable and confident. Payton picked a Justin Bieber folder for her take home folder....awesome. We are very proud of Payton and can't believe we already have a seven year old 2nd grader!
2 comments:
I can't believe it either! She is such a smart, sweet, and cute little lady! We love her and know she will do great in 2nd grade! Payton...always try your hardest and you will do awesome!
Wow...2nd grade already. Payton is growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment