Friday, May 14, 2010

May 13, 1960...

...was the day that my mother-in-law was born. That means that May 13, 2010, was the day she turned fifty! She looks pretty darn good don't you think?! (It also means that between my mom's birthday, Mother's Day, and Tammy's birthday, we've had a busy couple of weeks!)

We celebrated by going out for a special dinner in Castle Rock on Wednesday night. We also got her a bright red grill to match her bright red new car. Add that to her brand new condo, and I think fifty is shaping up to be pretty good year for her!

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so we snapped this pic on grandma's cell phone. But, I wanted to document her special day.

Happy Birthday Tammy! We love you!

1 comment:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! We are so thrilled for you and all the exciting stuff you have going on these days!