Sunday, May 9, 2010

Momma's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's out there! I had an excellent day...it started off with Wes taking the kiddos out to get breakfast and presents. They brought home some delicious donuts and hanging flower pots for the back patio. To top it all off, they washed my car in the driveway. What a great present!
This picture is actually later in the afternoon, but I wanted to document the hard workers.
We spent the afternoon with the family at Oma Bosch's house...

Payton and her daddy searching for four leaf clovers. Payton actually found one!
Brady and Nolan LOVE Oma's backyard. So many fun things to do...
Brady and Grandma Inge playing Disc Bocce. I'm not sure who won...
The BBQ Masters...
Four Generations...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great day to celebrate blessings of kids, moms, and grandmothers! Love the four generation picture of the girls! A relaxing and fun day and thanks for your help. Missed you, Abby!