...was the day that my momma was born. That means that May 6, 2010, was the day that my momma turned sixty! She looks pretty darn good don't you think?! We began the celebration with a ladies trip to the salon on Thursday night for some manicures and pedicures. Payton got to join in the fun. She especially enjoyed the massage chairs. We saved the real partying, however, for Saturday night at Mark and Abby's. We had an awesome manicotti dinner, relaxed on the patio, and topped off the evening with presents and mom's favorite, carrot cake. We got my mom a night on the town...Rockies tickets and dinner downtown...right up her alley! We also made her a children's book titled Oma's ABC's. Each letter represented places Oma takes our kiddos or fun things they get to do at her house. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. We love you mom, happy birthday!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
A great party and birthday week...I was incredibly spoiled by all my kids and by Bruce and friends. Thanks, Cara, and Abby, for the nails treat and for all the gifts and good food, etc. Turning 60 was a good time! I am blessed!
1 comment:
A great party and birthday week...I was incredibly spoiled by all my kids and by Bruce and friends. Thanks, Cara, and Abby, for the nails treat and for all the gifts and good food, etc. Turning 60 was a good time! I am blessed!
Post a Comment