Last Saturday after t-ball, we headed over to Cook Park Pool. We went there once last year, and since we live in the district, it's only 10$ for our whole family to get in. Brad, Jayne, and Cohen joined us after Brad's morning basketball games. Brady was SO excited to go to this pool. He kept saying "Thank you so much mom, I love you so much!" Funny.
I made the kids pose for a group shot before they got in. It's tough to get a good one these days...
There is a basketball hoop area that Landon was in love with!
And all the big kids loved the deep pool with the diving boards. Here's Brady in action:
Payton's turn:
And Uncle Bradley!
Lookin' cool in their shades!
Payton took this one of Landon and me.
Can you see Wes and Payton under the waterfall? (No, I was not snapping photos of the lady in the bikini :))
Jayne tried to snap a few family photos. Between the splashes, goggles, and photo bombing girl in the background, I'm quite certain we didn't get a Christmas pic, oh well!
2 comments:
Looks like a great pool! We'll have to join you next time!
I think that shot of Landon laughing is my all time favorite of him. We love that pool! Great family time Syers.
Gwen
Post a Comment