Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Quarter & A Dime

Payton and Brady are very interested in counting money these days, so one quarter & a dime added up is how old I turned last week.  We celebrated with a family party at my parents house.

I request the same thing every year, but when it's your favorite, it's your favorite!  A Mexican Fiesta and of course, DQ Ice Cream Cake!

Grandma Tammy and Grandma Inge joined in on the fun.
 The men played a round of Kub before dinner.  


 Mark and Dad had an incredible come from behind victory and rubbed it in with a celebratory kiss :)
Payton and Brady attended VBS through our church a few weeks back.  This Babylon headband has been attached to Brady almost every day since!
 Me and my momma.  She knows how to throw a great party!
Payton worked on her gymnastics.  She's getting quite good at handstands.


 No Mexican Fiesta is complete without a little salsa dancing!
The kids got the party started, but the dads soon joined in...






 And after all that dancing, there's nothing better than a nap with Opa.


 The ladies!
 After dinner it was time for some presents.  And some silly faces.


 I didn't actually open any of them, but the kiddos told me I got some new glasses, a new pitcher, some bowls, and some fun summer clothes and shoes.  Thanks everybody!


 And as I mentioned earlier, no birthday of mine is complete without some DQ Ice Cream Cake.  


And some popsicles for the little ones...

I am so blessed to be able to call my family my friends.  I love you all very much.  Thank you for making my party so much fun!

2 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Glad you had such a fun party! We had a great time celebrating you!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday friend. Thanks for dinner last night - it was delish! All our love.

Vogs